On Monday, May 6th, Lily Aldridge attended the Met Gala in celebration of “Camp: Notes on Fashion” with hair by Moroccanoil Celebrity Hairstylist Bryce Scarlett.
“I drew my inspiration for Lily”s look from British Designer Richard Quinn’s collection, a mix of very proper and feminine yet with a sensual aesthetic”, says Bryce Scarlett. “I wanted to play off of the ‘Camp’ theme and the interesting proportions of her dress while also giving an Avant Garde shape to the face and playing up her strength with a high ponytail.”
To recreate the look by Bryce Scarlett for Moroccanoil, follow the below step-by-step instructions and products below.
FREE Hi-Res Photo & Product Imagery: http://bit.ly/moroccanoil-metgala2019
Get the Look:
1. First, prep hair with Moroccanoil Intense Hydrating Mask to keep the hair healthy and shiny and rinse thoroughly.
2. On damp hair, use a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Treatment to provide the perfect foundation for styling.
3. Apply a dime size amount of Moroccanoil Blow Dry Concentrate from mid length to the ends of the hair and blow the hair out smooth using a Moroccanoil Ceramic 45MM Round Brush and the Moroccanoil Professional Series Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Dryer.
4. Once the hair is fully blown out, flat iron with the Moroccanoil Professional Series Titanium Ceramic Hairstyling Iron.
5. Next, spray Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium onto a Moroccanoil Boar Bristle Brush and brush through the hair, gathering in a slicked back, high, tight ponytail.
6. Secure the ponytail with an elastic hair bungee, then run through the ponytail with a comb and flat iron to ensure the hair is stick straight.
7. Next, wrap a black silk ribbon around the ponytail to disguise the hair band.
8. Finish the look with Moroccanoil Luminous Hairspray Medium to provide a long lasting, weightless hold.
Keywords:MET Gala; Lily Aldrige; Hairstyle; Trend; Look; Style; Moroccanoil; Red Carpet